Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Use of iMovie



For my project I have decided to use iMovie for my editing. This is an application I became familiar with last year during my AS project and I grew in confidence as I was using it. It is a good application to use when putting together my footage as it is easy to trim and edit clips so that they fit in with the song. I have found so far that it has been difficult to get the clips at the right time so that the lip sync fits in with the backing track. I hope to further better my ability to use iMovie throughout the duration of my A2 project also. So far I have got about two thirds of the footage I need to complete my project however I will need to adjust some scenes.

An example of a scene I will need to change is below, the scene was badly lit and the actions of the character don't fit well with the song. I have tried to use editing techniques on the clip for example, changing the brightness in order to improve the lighting, but I still feel that the scene still needs to be re-done.



Further up the blog you will be able to see my new footage with much better lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment