Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Props and location



For my media product I will need certain props in order to make my product seem more real.

- HD Camera
- Car
- Tripod
- Cheap-ish clothes
- Phone

I will need two characters for my music video, the star and then one female side character.


Also I looked at locations that I could film at using Google Earth. Here are some of the locations I will use.

Sutton Arena - for a shot of the star in the stands on his own singing.



Mellows Park - where I will have shots of the star singing whilst walking in the park and then eventually sitting down on a park bench singing on his own.




Georges road - where I can have him walking around lonely singing, I will also do some footage of him in his house on his own, suggesting that he is from the working class.



No comments:

Post a Comment