Friday, 1 March 2013

DigiPack Design

Inside Cover
                

                                                    Front Cover                     Back Cover


For my DigiPack cover I made sure that there were plenty of pictures of the star, Ricky George, especially on the front cover, this is to show him off, make him look good and build his reputation as a star. This way he becomes recognisable to the audience. I also included the brand label in the top right corner of the front cover as this can become a recognised image for the brand itself. on the inside cover there is a contrast as on one side the star is shown walking alone, whereas on the other side the star is shown walking with his girlfriend, this is linked with the song and can create meaning to the audience as they listen to the piece, some audiences may be able to relate to this also. The song is about a young couple that have recently got out of a long term relationship and the emotions that the male is going through after this. I tried to show this through my DigiPack and my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment